Friday, June 11, 2010

Hey Senior!!!!!... Almost

Hello everyone!!! So I officially have five more days til I am a senior!!! YAY *throws a lil party* Okay so maybe its just til the end of the year but I don't care. I have waited 12 long years for this moment and I can't believe it's almost here!!! Cap n' Gown (no matter how ugly the colors are or how funny they look) they are still very meaningful. I hope Laurie is proud of me....... and my sister Jessica. I mean sure I'm not the smartest.... but that shouldn't be a reason not to be happy for me right? *Sigh* I just have been being let down for the past few weeks... And it totally sucks because the one person whom I would think would notice hasn't... or at least isn't showing that they've noticed. I just wish they'd...... I don't know. Maybe I'm just expecting to much. Anyways. Hope everyone has an amazing summer!!! I know there will be tons for me to blog about after next week!!!! Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment