Sunday, April 25, 2010
The day after
Hello my fellow bloggers and readers. So today is officially The day after my 17th birthday. Fun right? Well.... Not quite. See last night the eve of my 17th year. I went out and partied with some friends, made some new, and brought old friendships closer. It was fantastic. But, alas. I was late getting home. So today I felt the wrath of the parentals. Yes. We have all been there. Scary. But, I survived. And then, If being ragged on by my parents all day wasn't enough. I missed a Job Shadow(you go and observe a career you are interested in) because I overslept. So the day of was a blast. But the day after..... not so much fun. Today is like my hangover day after having one to many drinks. Until next week. I bid you farewell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment