Sunday, April 18, 2010

First one of many.

So, at the moment life is good. Trying to survive my Junior year of High School fun right?..... Okay we can all agree on one thing high school drama sucks. Especially when you keep getting dragged into it. All I wanna do is hangout with my friends, go on exciting fun trips to places with no parental escourts. Is that seriously to much to ask for? But, its not all bad. I mean I have my very best guyfriend in the whole entire world to hangout with. (F.Y.I. I don't have many girlfriends.) It's great having someone to confide in ya know? When all else seems to be going wrong I always know I will have someone to go to. Last night I made a wish on a shooting star. The only thing was that I couldn't thing of anything I could possibly wish for. Because at that moment.... life just seemed so good, and I was afraid that if I made that wish. All the good and okay at that moment would trickle away, like every other friendship I have previously had. Now, you all know the rules when it comes to making wishes on shooting stars. I can't tell you.
:( But, it was a very good wish and it most definately has come true. ^_^ I hope you enjoy the posting. And I will try to keep up on this weekly or something. Heh, but you know how high school life is. So until next time. I bid you Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment